Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Biker Babe

This past weekend Taylor taught me how to ride a dirt bike! Considering that I have been with Taylor for the past two years, it is a miracle that it took me this long to learn.



It was really fun and so scary. I feel like I did pretty good until I accidentally went into a rut and tipped/wrecked. I ended up spraining my ankle in the scary mess. I was very grateful that my sweet husband was able and willing to give me a blessing right after it happened. It was amazing how it almost instantly made some of the pain subside.


As we sat on the ground for a few minutes after I wrecked I wasn't sure that I really wanted to get back on the bike. I'm grateful that Taylor didn't even think twice about me riding it back to the shop. If I hadn't ridden the bike again right then and there, then I might be too afraid to ever get on one again. And truth be told those peaceful moments sitting on the side of the trail were some of my favorite moments from the whole day. 

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

3 comments

  1. this story freaked me out a little! im glad you're okay :) my husband used to dirtbike a lot & he has tried to get me to go with him, but i never have. maybe someday. either way though--you rock the helmet! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! It really wasn't too bad, and wrecking was kinda my husband's fault because he got in the way. haha. You definitely should try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete