Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

February

We decided to have a little superbowl party with some of our neighbors as well as my sister and her friend, Emily. 
There was 5 kids 2 and under and 8 adults in our little house. 
You really missed out if you weren't there :)
I think most if not all of us were rooting for the falcons, but I could be wrong about that?
I'll take any excuse to make some decorations with my cricut.
I learned how to write with my cricut, and figured this was the perfect reason to try it out. How cool is that?!
In the midst of the chaos these two snuck away to Hudson's room to play. 
It was adorable. These two are best friends one moment and fighting over a toy and hitting each other the next. It's brotherly love. I tell ya.

Just like any other holiday, Valentine's day is more fun when you have children.
We went to open gym in the morning, spent a little bit of time outside, and enjoyed the love day.
I don't think we were cute enough parents to get our children anything, but I did make them some shirts. That should count for something, right?
Carly and I shared a design and made shirts for the kids. 
Fun fact: Hudson is 2 months younger than Kaiden and Ella is 2 months younger than Emma. 
That brotherly love (insert heart eye emoji)
Ella had 2 Valentine's Day outfits because she spits up so much that I knew one outfit wouldn't be enough haha. 
Really though I got this "my first Valentine's Day" onesie on clearance last year. It might possibly have been meant for a boy to wear it? Either way I had to take a picture. 
Taylor came home from work with some chocolate covered strawberries for me.
Hudson promptly demanded one and got chocolate drool all over his white shirt. 
We won't talk about how it was before we were able to get a picture of the kids together..
My parents mom got Hudson these glasses and some chocolates, and she got Ella a little stuffed bear? Dog? A stuffed something that was red and white and valentiney.
Hudson wore these all over the place for a while including outside to go play.
This picture makes me want to remind him that they exist again.

Date night this month was a combined birthday and Valentine's date.
We ate at the Roadhouse (no surprise there considering it was Taylor's choice and we still had a gift card), and we went and saw Fantastic Beasts in the cheap theater.
Taylor turned the big 26 on the 19th. I say the big 26 because it means he got kicked off his parents' health insurance hahaha. He got a basketball he's been wanting for a long time, and a sub for his truck.

Other random less significant but I still want to have documented moments from the month: 

I taught myself how to make matching bows and bow ties thanks to a little help from pinterest, and I've spent quite a bit of time making them lately. 

Ella had her 4 month check up at the beginning of the month, and I couldn't resist this comparison picture of the two of them at the same appointment.

Dinners with the Bushes that lead to toddlers with nerf guns are kind of my favorite.
It's both hilarious and terrifying all at the same time.

Getting released from the primary presidency means these two get to have some more best friend time. It won't be long until Ella is sitting up playing with Emma.



We're getting to the point where Hudson is starting to say some cute and funny things even though he really doesn't talk much still. Eventually this will probably become its own blog post, but we have a ways to go before he talks enough for that. So here we go with "Hudson says huh?"

At church one Sunday Hudson handed a teddy graham to a little boy sitting in the pew in front of us. After handing him the teddy graham Hudson said to the little boy, "What do you say? Thank you."

We told Hudson to go brush his teeth and on the way to the bathroom he was saying
"sun beam" and jumping when he said beam. It took me a second to realize what he was doing, but he was singing Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam to himself. It was absolutely adorable. I hadn't ever sang that song with him, so that shows he is learning a lot at nursery.

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

No comments