Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

A Leap

Nothing is official until it's on the blog and facebook, right?
Well it's time to fully make this official and announce that I have become a LuLaRoe Consultant!
This was not an easy decision to decide to sell LuLaRoe, but I sure hope it was the right one.
I love their clothes, and I knew that I wanted other woman to see how great their clothes are.
I have loved their clothed for after I had Ella.
Leggings have been my best friend when my jeans didn't fit comfortably yet.

This could be life changing for my family.
I know it will be hard work, and I am prepared to work my butt off to ensure that I succeed.

If you want to join my facebook group so you can see all of the goodies I get you are more than welcome to! My first sale will hopefully be this week!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lularoerachellloyd/

Here's to taking a leap and trying something new!

This will be my only LuLaRoe marketing plug on my blog, so please don't hate me or stop reading just because of this post :)

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

No comments