Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Baby #2: Week 30 Bumpdate

How far along? 30 weeks! 3/4 of the way there :D
Total weight gain: +11 from my pre pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes: Always. It's getting harder to get dressed because I am hating the way a lot of shirts look on me and most of my maternity clothes from Hudson's pregnancy are long sleeve so I can't wear them now. The good thing is that I don't actually have to get dressed on most days if I don't want to, so basketball shorts and baggy t shirts are typically my go to if I'm not leaving the house.
Sleep: It takes me forever to fall asleep and then I am usually up once a night to pee, but let's be honest most of the time I nap when Hudson naps. 
Best moment this week: Family movie night! Getting some killer clearance deals on kids clothes and shoes was also a pretty great moment haha. Oh and it was two weeks ago now, but I passed my glucose test. Such a relief!
Miss anything? Not being pregnant haha. I don't want to complain, but this pregnancy has been a lot harder than my first. I'm excited to not be pregnant anymore. 
Movement: I felt baby girl have the hiccups for the first time at exactly 25 weeks :) She gets hiccups quite often. She moves like crazy alllll the time. She likes to stick her butt up in my right ribs which definitely isn't comfortable.
Food cravings: Anything I don't have to cook hah. Cotton candy.
Anything making you sick or queasy: I've been getting hot and lightheaded quite often in the morning. My midwife talked about needing to make sure my breakfast has protein in it so this wouldn't happen, but I don't know. It's a work in progress. Also, I think heartburn makes my stomach hurt some evenings. I feel like I always have a stomach ache when I lay in bed at night.
Gender: Baby girl! We have had 3 different ultrasounds by 3 different people all say girl, so hopefully they're not wrong haha. 
Labor signs: She is head down, but, of course, it is still so early that that can change and doesn't really mean much at this time. 
Symptoms: Hip pain. My hips hurt especially bad if I sit in one position too long. Heartburn. oh the heartburn! I literally don't even have to eat or drink anything, and I get heartburn. Round ligament pain. Having to pee all the time. Leg cramps. I forgot just how painful these are, but luckily I've only had one so far.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: I've noticed that I've been getting a bit moody lately...
Looking forward to: The weather cooling off. Don't get me wrong I love summer, but it has been so hot. Our house is regularly up to 80 on any given day since we don't have central air. Going camping again is something I'm looking forward to as well. I don't know when we are going to go, but I'm hoping to get one more trip in before the end of summer. 

30 weeks with Hudson vs. 30 weeks with Baby E

Just for fun here is my 30 week bumpdate with Hudson.

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

1 comment