Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Spring Utah Trips

The first trip we made to Utah this spring was for the wedding of Taylor's twin brother, Sheldon in American Fork. It was a quick down and back trip which left us all done with traveling by the time we made it back to Grace.


(Most pictures in this post are stolen from Facebook.. Thanks Melanie! )

They got married in the Mount Timpanogos temple. 
Hudson had a blast running around the temple grounds.
Huge thanks to Taylor's cousins for watching him while we were in the sealing.
They reported that he was happy like usual, but that didn't surprise us at all because Hudson+being outside= Happy no matter who is with him. And he is still fine with being left with whoever.


Taylor's cousin Kelsey and her husband, Scott. We just really love this couple, and I really like Kelsey. She might be the best thing about marrying into Taylor's family ;) 
I mean this in the most humble way, but I really love this dress I wore. Found here (I bought it with an awesome discount code because no way would I pay that much for a dress #cheapskate)


How cute is my child?! haha

Best wedding dates ever.

They had a reception the following night in Grace.
It was cute, and it made me glad once again that my wedding is over with.

Our second trip to Utah was for Taylor's brother, Nathan, coming home from his mission.
This time we didn't want to do all that driving in a day, so we stayed at my cousin Melissa's house the night before he flew in. They're just such a great family, and I couldn't help but think this will be us in 15 years as they sat on the floor together folding their family's socks hahaha.

We're so excited to watch him get to know Hudson since Hudson was born about 6 months after Nathan left.

After eating lunch at In & Out we drove back home. It almost doesn't feel like Nathan even came home considering that we haven't seen him since we left to go home haha, but that will change as we go down to Grace for his homecoming talk and other adventures. 

See you in July, Utah.

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

No comments