Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Another Life as of Lately Post

Well here we go again with months going by and me hardly posting a thing. Life has been busy and crazy, and I figure the easiest way to catch up if to fill you in on each of our lives again.

A picture from Taylor's birthday back in February

Taylor has been busy at work and even busier injuring himself. Within about 3 weeks he had 3 different injuries. He smashed a finger bad enough to need to go to urgent care resulting in a stitch on each side of the nail to hold it in place and eventually losing the nail. He hurt his back once again sending him to urgent care and this time putting him out of work for, thankfully, only two days thanks to a chiropractor. Lastly, he smashed his palm which left his hand bruised and tender. The life of a mechanic I tell ya. Aside from the injuries, he has grown immensely at work continually learning new skills. He is still serving in the scouts in our ward. He is constantly busy with summer house chores, but I think it's safe to say his favorite activity is coming home from work and playing with Hudson.

 
Mother's day! Isn't Hudson just the cutest boy ever!?

I finished student teaching which means that I finally finished school! It definitely wasn't easy, but I'm so glad to finally have that piece of paper. I now spend my days at home with Hudson while I continue to work on growing another human. It's exhausting and trying, but there is no where else I would rather be than with Hudson every day. We will see if this changes when we add another child into the mix haha. I've been spending any extra time I have working hard on a quilt for Hudson.(Pictured below) I finally finished the top, but I'm still looking for fabric I love for the back.

Trying to ditch us at church.
Also, we love that little family behind Hudson!

Hudson is a wild and rambunctious toddler who is getting closer every day to being 18 months old. How that is even possible I have no idea. He is hilarious and spunky which is a good combination because after he gives us attitude or throws a fit he always does something to make us laugh. He lives to be outside and would spend all day every day outside if I would let him. There is so much that I could say about him, but I will save it for an 18 month update that I am hoping to get done.


Baby girl is cooking nicely. Everything looked great at her ultrasound other than she is measuring a little smaller than they would like her to be. They weren't able to see all the parts of her heart with the way she was positioned, so I will get another ultrasound at my next appointment. We still haven't decided on a name for her, but hopefully soon!

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

No comments