Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Baby #2: Week 15 Bumpdate

I would include a picture of the "bump," but I just feel bloated and fat and this stay at home mom thing does not have me getting ready enough to make me want to be in a picture. Maybe next time. 
How far along? 15 weeks exactly.
Total weight gain: I lost 8 pounds in the 3ish weeks that I had nausea before being put on medicine. I'm not yet back up to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I know that I have put a couple of pounds back on. 
Maternity clothes: I have one pair of maternity pants(capris) that I've been wearing on nice days mainly because I don't really have any other capris and because they are stinking comfy. I don't really need to wear maternity items yet, but I did notice a pair of my jeans getting a little tighter the other day.
Stretch marks: This is probably the only post I will include this in because I got a ton of stretch marks with Hudson, and I wouldn't be surprised if I got more.
Sleep: I've been up with Hudson with him being sick, but otherwise sleep hasn't changed too much yet.
Best moment this week: Definitely not baby related, but repainting our master bedroom! I always forget how much work it is to paint, but I LOVE the new color. Now to finish the rest of the redecorating in our master bedroom before we start working on the room that will eventually be this baby's room.
Miss anything? My sanity.. haha it's been a rough week in our house with a sick toddler, but (fingers crossed) we're on the mend!
Movement: I think that I might have felt flutters from the baby moving, but it could also have just been gas haha. I obviously can't feel any movement from the outside. 
Food cravings: I never really had crazy food cravings with Hudson, so I'm not surprised that I haven't had any cravings yet. I did want popcorn for a few days, but once I had it I wasn't even impressed/satisfied.
Anything making you sick or queasy: I had terrible nausea all day long before I was put on medicine (nausea started week 5/6 and I started the medicine at week 9). I'm trying not to take the medicine now that I'm done student teaching but some days it gets the best of me and I end up taking it. I get nauseous if I go too long without eating, which means if I don't eat something every 2-3 hours I feel so sick. 
Gender: We would love a girl, but then I look at a picture of Hudson in a certain outfit, and I can't help but think about how I would love to have another boy to put in that outfit. We think it is going it's going to be a boy.
Labor signs: None.
Symptoms: Fatigue, nausea, I have gotten a little bit of acne but I think it was worse with Hudson
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On. I never had to take my wedding rings off when I was pregnant with Hudson.
Happy or moody most of the time: Um both for sure. Generally happy, but I get annoyed so easily these days. I think the fatigue and nausea has a lot to do with it.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender! We're finding out early, but I don't think we will announce it until our anatomy ultrasound at 20 weeks because I don't want the early ultrasound to be wrong haha. 

I'd say that this pregnancy has been pretty stinking similar to my pregnancy with Hudson. I feel like my morning sickness might be a little bit worse nauseous wise, but I've only thrown up once this time. I only threw up a handful of times with Hudson. I do feel like I'm way more emotional with this pregnancy. I cry so easily right now haha. 

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

1 comment