Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Outdoorsy Adventuring

I so desperately wanted to get away and go camping this summer, but having 2/3s of my summer taken up with school made it hard to find time to go. All of a sudden the temperatures were getting lower at night than we wanted them to be when camping with a baby, and school was about to start. I've got some big dreams for next summer when I will no longer be in school. Wait whaaaat! I will be done with school by next summer, and I can't get enough of that thought!

We were gonna camp in our backyard because we are cheap we didn't make a reservation anywhere, but then it was suuuper windy and smokey so we slept in our beds while enjoying other parts of camping.

We hiked.
Hudson loves his carrier. He has fallen asleep every time we have hiked.

The top picture is from when I went on this hike with my family that was in town while Taylor was working. 
The bottom is from 2-3 weeks later when we were socked in with smoke from the Soda fire near Boise. 

We cooked in our dutch oven & grilled hot dogs.

Sorry, ladies. He's all mine.
The gas can. hahaha. We were out of lighter fluid for the charcoal.

We enjoyed an evening outdoors.


It was the most perfect not camping adventure I've ever been on.


 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

No comments