Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Catching Up on Life

I have definitely slacked in blogging the last month, but I've been too busy enjoying summer and my 7 weeks at home with Hudson. So, here is a quick update about my little family.

A repeat picture because he's the best hard working father there is. 

Taylor was just called to serve in the scouts for our church. I think he is going to like his new calling, and I think that the calling is perfect for him. He has been extremely busy at work with all of the farmers harvesting and needing the tractors and equipment, but, thankfully, he has still been able to be home with us on time most evenings.


I was just called as first counselor in the primary presidency for our church. At 22. While still in school. And with an 8 month old baby..... I've never had a calling of this magnitude so to say that I'm nervous about it would be an understatement. I've had so many questions and doubts as to why I have been chosen to serve in this position when I feel that there are so many other people in our ward that seem more fitting in my mind, but I know that the Lord has placed me here for a reason. I'm excited for everything that I am going to learn while serving in this calling.

I started my LAST SEMESTER of college yesterday! I only have 9 credits left that I have to take, but I am throwing in a couple of random online classes to have enough credits so I can still receive my scholarship and fasfa money. I will be in class 5 days a week this semester but, I think I will only have to travel to Rexburg 3 days a week. Thankfully, I'm not in school all day long(some days it's only 2 hours), so I will still have plenty of time to spend with Hudson. I will be teaching in a school(hopefully in Idaho Falls) 2 days a week for my senior practicum, and I will be in a different school twice a week during the first block for a different class. It will be a busy semester filled with portfolio presentation Then, it will be on to student teaching at an elementary school in Idaho Falls after the new year.

I have a big forehead so the hairs look shorter in person.

The part that literally never goes away.

And one last thing that I feel needs to be documented is my hair regrowth. I knew that woman lose a lot of hair after having a baby, but with my thick hair I lost A LOT of hair. It looks like I am getting bangs whether I want them or not. (and I don't want them) I feel like I have a mullet. When I put my hair up I still have a part from the little hairs. My aunt, who is a hairdresser, said that it is some of the worst regrowth that she has seen. Really comforting haha.


Hudson is busy being BUSY and adorable as ever. He continues to steal the hearts of everyone, and he continues to get into EVERYTHING and ANYTHING. More will be updated about him next week in his 9 month whoaaa! update.

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

No comments