Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Father's Day (Weekend) 2015: Taylor's First Father's Day

It's only been a month and a half since Father's Day and I am just getting around to blogging about ie. Blehh this kills me, but anyway, on to this post.

Taylor's cousin, Kelsey, got married the day before Father's Day in the Logan Temple. We had the opportunity to go to her reception that night before in Grace and then the sealing in Logan. (fun fact: my parent's got sealed in the Logan temple over 30 years ago! We could have been in the same sealing room. whaaat!)

Taylor with Hudson and Hudson's Grandma Lloyd

Hudson with his Uncle Sheldon (Taylor's twin brother)
Hudson fat facing it in the second pictures makes me laugh a little too hard.

On June 20th Taylor celebrated his first Father's Day. Taylor got some new ties from Hudson including matching ties. We went to church and I made Taylor a scrumptious dinner. It was a simple, but I hope good day for Taylor.


A special Father's Day picture for his Poppy (my dad).


 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

No comments