Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Easter 2015; Hudson's First Easter

Holidays with a child are so much better. Will Hudson remember his first Easter? Absolutely not. But I will. So you better believe that my 3 month old baby got an Easter basket filled with goodies for him.



It was general conference weekend so we spent the day at home watching conference with Sheldon and Rebekah since they were both here for the weekend. 


His tractor from his Poppy and Gigi.

I got a new camera for my birthday so I couldn't help, but have a little photo shoot with Hudson. I'm no professional, but it was fun to get some decent Easter pictures of him. 

Lehi, Brei, and Maverick came over for an Easter dinner. Thankfully, I did a much better job on this dinner then I did on our Christmas dinner. After dinner we skyped with Poppy and Gigi until it was time for the babies to go to bed. 

It was a great day and weekend. I'm so excited for all of the future Easters that we will have to celebrate as a family and to teach Hudson what Easter is really about.

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

1 comment

  1. I love these pictures of him, he looks so cute! I can't wait to have one for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete