Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

November 2020



Squeezed in a late fall family bike ride on an unseasonably warm day.
Avery rode on the trail behind bike for the first time. Her feet couldn't really touch the petal, but she loved it nontheless.

We voted!
Ella's little bestie happened to be with us, and they were quite the sight to see.
Let's just say there was an office chair spinning session in the foyer while waiting for Taylor to finish voting.   

Hudson got his school picture back


I spent some time painting our piano.
My sister got the piano for a birthday in high school, and my parents brought it with them when they moved out here.


I went on a girls trip with some friends.
It was SO much fun!

We stayed at a hotel in downtown Salt Lake City for 2 nights while the husbands took care of the kids back home.

we ate a lot.

and shopped even more.
The back of my car was stuffed with all of our finds.
Lots of Christmas decorations, and a few presents.




We spent Thanksgiving with my family.
It was the first time I have had Thanksgiving with my parents since I graduated high school

We had dinner at my parents, and then we went to my brother's house for pie.

The kids had a great time pillow fighting after dessert. Poor Ella was gained up on by 4-5 boys unless the 2 year old girls decided to jump in for a minute.

No comments