Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Hudson Says Huh?

He gave me a kiss, and I told him thank you. The next thing I know he kisses his arm and says, "Thank you, Hudson."

As we were sitting around one evening with no intention of going anywhere he put on his shoes and said, "Okay. Bye bye. YAYYY Target!"

We were hanging up a new picture and trying to figure out which way it needed to go, and all of a sudden Hudson chimes in, "No, down."

Hudson put a bowl of chips on the floor across the room from Ella and said, "here puppy puppy."

Taylor said to him one morning "Hudson you're the best." Hudson replied with, "The best ever!"

After getting Ella out if her crib Hudson said, "Hi princess!!" We don't call her princess and never have before.

I put Hudson in time out for hitting or something similar I'm sure, and as he's crying in his room I hear him say in between sobs, "I wanna go to Target."  I swear we don't go to Target that much...

Taylor sat Hudson on the toilet to go potty before going to bed one night. After trying to go for a few seconds Hudson said, "Nothing in there."

While telling Hudson it was time to leave the toys at Walmart he said, "It's ok, mom. It's ok." And by that he meant it's ok if we stay here at the toys.

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

No comments