Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

March

Just when we think we have finished all of the home projects we want to do we come up with another one. We were never huge fans of the brick, so we decided to drywall over it. I am in LOVE with the result. Taylor built me some floating shelves for the wall, and I seriously could not love it more.
We did learn that we are not meant to work with drywall. So much harder than we thought it would be haha.
Don't worry we are more than in compliance with the fireplace code.
A home renovation project meant way too many trips to home improvement stores.
At least Hudson made the best of the trips.

Nobody else probably cares, but we finallyyyy got a nice bed frame!
Taylor found this one on craigslist for 50 dollars! 
We have a king size bed, so 50 dollars for a bed frame that was in great condition was a steal.
And it matched our bedroom furniture we already had.


We bought Hudson a battery powered tractor, and the kid is in love with it. 
He would ride it around all day if we let him.
Which is good because it's his Christmas and birthday present for the next 5 years.
I have to include this video of Hudson seeing the tractor for the first time because he was so sweet and sincere. Taylor was at work and Hudson was napping when it arrived, so I had to get a video of his reaction to show Taylor.
I wasn't stong enough to push the pipe thing into place which is why he pulled it right off haha.

Hudson loves to give Ella rides in the wagon, and Ella loves the rides.
She has the biggest smile on her face the whole time.

Hudson learned how to ride his bike. 
He does so well on it and has ridden all the way around the block multiple times. 
Hopefully soon we'll be able to take the straps off of his feet and have him peddle without their assistance. 

First day of spring (aka free Ritas day) came and went.
We, of course, had to enjoy ourselves some Ritas.
Hudson was a huge fan because we actually got him his very own half full cup :) 

 
We've been able to get out and ride bikes as a family a little bit.
Hudson loves it unless Ella is touching him like in this picture hahaha.
Ella is still a little unsure of the whole thing.
Hudson and Kaiden have been able to play outside together a ton more.
It usually involves riding each other's tractor/car, playing in the van, hug time, swinging, and being a always being a little crazy.
A nice Saturday morning ride in the tractor for Ella.
What would she do without her Farmer Hudson?
Open gym came to an end in March. 
We sure do miss having this little fun escape to go to.
We'll see you in November, open gym!
I could hear Hudson laughing while I was putting Ella to sleep one night. 
This is what I came out to. 
He thought it was so funny to hold onto one foot and jump, and he did it over and over and over again.
I received all of my LuLaRoe inventory, and things got rolling with my LuLaRoe bussiness.
That meant a few crazy days spent taking pictures of hundreds of pieces of inventory.
Hudson made the most of it, and kept himself busy hiding in the clothing racks and pictured here squeezing himself under my light kit hahaha.
Can I just say how much I love being a LuLaRoe independent retailer?? Guys, I LOVE it! 
I love how busy it keeps me and how fulfilling it is to help customers and have something to do besides change stinky butts and clean up toys and messes all day long. 
I love being a stay at home mom, but LuLaRoe has helped me love my current life even more.


 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

1 comment

  1. Tell Ella to stop being so boring so I can see fun videos of her too

    ReplyDelete