Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Wedded Bliss

I've always wanted to start a blog, but never really had the ambition to do it. I'm not sure why I'm choosing to start one now. Maybe it is because I feel like I will have something to write about now that I am married or because I have more free time on my hands than I know what to do with. Either way, you're welcome world. I'm sure that you have all been dying to know exactly what goes on in my life.

Exactly 6 days ago I married my very best friend. It was a weekend full of family and fun. I love seeing how family comes together to help each other out, and my family was certainly there for me.  One thing I'm sure most people at the wedding didn't know is that I might have missed a large step and fallen while running out of my hotel room and ended up with a bruised thigh and road rash on my hand. I only share this because who the heck does this on the morning of their wedding?! Me. The reception was filled with music, a chocolate fountain, dad's "special recipe" punch, and sparklers. I loved getting to see everyone although I wish that I would have had more time to talk to people. Everything went by so fast I still can't believe that it is over. It was exhausting thanks to my wonderful brothers, but overall a GREAT day. I am so happy to get to celebrate my brothers wedding in just 5 weeks!

Come on, is he not the cutest?!

Things since the wedding have been interesting to say the least. I'm loving my new life with Taylor, but he takes some getting used to ;) There is obviously so much to learn about each other, and everything I'm learning only makes me love him more. We are finally settling down with all of our furniture put together, our apartment looking decent, and a little time to relax at night. Our cable finallyyy got fixed on Tuesday, but there is never anything on so our new favorite thing has become old Psych episodes on Netflix. I must admit we do a pretty good rendition of the theme song.. 

It has seemed like the longest week of work, but luckily we get to go ride dirt bikes tomorrow. I'm just a little excited to get to do something fun again :)

2 comments

  1. Yay, this makes me happy! You were SUCH a gorgeous bride and you and Taylor seem perfect together and I'm excited to blog stalk your cute married life together :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ray! So excited for you two. Love you!

    ReplyDelete